We are an established exhibitions Organiser and in line with our expansion, we are seeking energetic, self-motivated and independent individuals to join us.
• Ensure the accuracy in handling Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR).
• Assist in various accounting activities which include updating monthly accounting transactions and carrying out reconciliation for relevant accounts.
• To perform monthly bank reconciliations.
• Assist in general accounting functions and duties as and when required.
• Liaise with external parties i.e. auditor, tax agents, company secretary and banker for banking related matters.
• Any other ad-hoc financial work/ projects as assigned by the immediate supervisor as and when required
• Candidate must possess at least LCCI Higher / Diploma in Accounting preferably specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Computer literate and good knowledge in Microsoft Office and UBS accounting software.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Full-time position available.
• Able to start work immediately or within short notice is an advantage.
Events and Promotion Executive
• Diploma or Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism Management / Public Relations/ Mass Communications or equivalent certification.
• At least two years’ experience in exhibitions / events management industry.
• Good command of both written and spoken English, other languages are an added advantage.
• Computer literate and well organised with pleasant and outgoing personality
• Possess own transport and be able to travel when necessary would be an advantage .
• Able to work independently with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you have the above attributes and personalities, send your complete resume with one passport-size photo to us via email at email@example.com
Temporary Exhibition Crew
We are looking for dynamic, passionate and positive working attitude individual to work as a temporary exhibition crew.
Experience in assisting events will be an added advantage. Interested applicant, please fill up the application form here.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.